Instruction for Villa Adele's sauna and fireplace
Villa Adele’s sauna etiquette
1. Switch the sauna heater on by pressing the timer in the sauna dressing room wall. Check that there is nothing in the sauna room which could catch fire. This sauna stove heats in about 90 minutes. Please be ready to go to sauna when the stove is ready. The stove stays on maximum 4 hours.
2. Throw only clean, fresh water onto the sauna heater.
3. Wash yourself before going to sauna.
4. Sit on the seat cover and enjoy the lovely hot steam.
When you are done, switch the sauna heater off by pressing the switch. When the signal lamp on the wall goes off, the sauna stove is off.
6. Empty the water bucket and place it upside down to dry. Also wipe the shower room floor with a floor wiper.
7. Ventilate well. Leave the connecting door between sauna and shower room open. You may also open the door to the front hall.