Instruction for Villa Eino's sauna and fireplace
Villa Eino’s sauna etiquette
1. Switch the sauna heater on by turning the timer switch clockwise, as shown with the arrow. Black background numbers start heating the heater immediately. Check that there is nothing in the sauna room which could catch fire. This sauna stove is superfast and heats in 30 minutes. Please be ready to go to sauna when the stove is ready. If you want to adjust the sauna’s temperature, please call +358 400 240 831. Don’t adjust without permission.
2. Throw only clean, fresh water onto the sauna heater.
3. When going to sauna or shower switch the air circulating machine on the dressing room wall to the highest setting.
4. Wash yourself before going to sauna.
5. Sit on the seat cover and enjoy the lovely hot steam.
When you are done, switch the sauna heater off by turning the switch counter-clockwise. When the lamp on the heater goes off, the sauna stove is off.
7. Empty the water bucket and place it upside down to dry. Also wipe the shower room floor with a floor wiper.
8. Ventilate well. Leave the connecting door between sauna and shower room open. Open the window of the shower room for 10-15 mins and then close it. Leave the air ventilation still on max for 30 mins after which put it back to normal setting.