Conference cottages surrounded by Nuuksio National Park for events big and small
Come to Hawkhill for a small team meeting or a company-wide event! We can accommodate up to 50 people if you reserve the whole resort.
Gorgeous conference cottages and spaces in the lap of Nuuksio National Park
Hawkhill’s conference cottages are excellent for conferences, strategy days, team days and workshops.
Our cottages offer versatile conference facilities for all kinds of events. Come together around the table or hold your meeting on comfortable sofas. Brainstorm around the campfire or, if the weather takes a turn for the worse, from the comfort of the terrace.
Equipped for your conference
All our conference cottages are equipped to meet your conference needs:
- 47-55″ TV with an HDMI connection for presentations
- Flip chart and markers
- Post-it notes
- Video projector and screen available as an additional service
Tarvittaessa järjestämme myös videotykin ja kangkaan huvilalle.
Table seating: Laavu wilderness shelter 30, Villa Adele 20, Villa Juhani 18, Villa Taavetti 10, Villa Maria 8, Villa Iivari 8
Sofa seating: Adele 9, Juhani 6 + 10, Taavetti 6, Maria 6, Iivari 5
Bed places: Adele 8+2, Juhani 4+6, Taavetti 6+2, Maria 4+1, Iivari 4+3
If you have any questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to ask: / +358 40 024 0831
Versatile conference spaces
Our conference spaces are well suited for all kinds of events.
- Eight gorgeous cottages on the lakeshore
- Tables for meetings and dining with groups of up to 20
- Company outings or team days for groups of up to 34 with accommodation for everyone in our well-equipped cottages and villas at Haukkamäki
- Accommodation for up to 38 people in our twin rooms
- Eight (8) unique saunas, each with its own strip of lakeshore
- One of Finland’s most magnificent laavu wilderness shelters nestled away in the forest – the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening or enjoy our magical dining experiences with a larger group
Hawkhill – A different event venue
Hawkhill is an exceptional setting for a team day or corporate event. Spend a peaceful day in the lap of nature with your friends and colleagues.